Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Custom Tutus!

Tutu season is here!! Halloween Tutus are waiting to be ordered along with Christmas!  I thought I would put a picture up of a sweet sweet Tutu lover, Avery.  She is a perfect Tutu model :) This picture really shows all the hard work that goes into each Tutu making them EXTRA fluffy!! This is the Rainbow Tutu that can be ordered at my Etsy Shop.  So to make you smile and leave you wishing we made them in your size... Baby Avery
Also here are a few newborn Tutus ordered and shipped out to California.  There were flowers and initials added after the pictures were taken but it gives you an idea of colors and fluffness (yes I made that word up).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate's Tutu

Kate's Tutu

Ellie's 1st Birthday Tutu

Ellie's 1st Birthday Tutu

Razorback Tutu

Razorback Tutu
Black, Red, White with Zebra ribbon

Petiti Skirt Tutu

Petiti Skirt Tutu
One of my favorites, Fuscha and Purple