Monday, May 17, 2010

Avery's Lollipop Birthday Tutu!

So my sister-in-laws, sister-in-law has a precious baby girl Avery. Well Avery is turning 1 in July and what better way to celebrate your birthday than in a Tutu made custom! Avery is so sweet and full of life so I knew immediately I wanted to make her a "lollipop" Tutu. It is soooo fluffy and full of Red, Orange, Yellow, Lime Green, Bright Blue, Lavender, Baby Pink, Hot Pink and Fuschia! It is probably one of my favorite Tutus to date! I loved it so much I just had to make a newborn size for my sweet Baby Anna (who gets her 1st pictures taken Sunday and I will post all the Tutu shots! Check it out the lollipop tutu here and also on Etsy! (link at bottom of page)

2 comments:

  1. Makes me wish my princess wasn't so big and in "real" ballerina outfits. Yours are MUCH cuter! :) I need to order one for a friend who's having a baby girl this month! Should I do it from you via Scott or through Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no do it through scott or just send me the size and colors you want to ruffledpink@hotmail.com -- that way it wont charge you shipping!

    ReplyDelete

Kate's Tutu

Kate's Tutu

Ellie's 1st Birthday Tutu

Ellie's 1st Birthday Tutu

Razorback Tutu

Razorback Tutu
Black, Red, White with Zebra ribbon

Petiti Skirt Tutu

Petiti Skirt Tutu
One of my favorites, Fuscha and Purple